View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 12:51 AM   #438
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Pipe We're done!

Volo invented a few new words and let them fly:

"Niggle opens an Art School in Harad. The Voices are holding speeches for the crowd."

Hookbill tried some heavy stuff and saw this:

Nogrod managed to call the wrong number, but that only made him more confident that this was what happened:

"A bunch of 'Downers are welcomed at Niggle's Harad art school but sadly the phantom is not allowed as he's believed to be a Nazgul. Phantom cries while Alien laughs inside."

The Barrow-wight Himself decided to be very clever this time and actually went all the way to take a photograph of the event:

Oddwen decided to keep it short and use her version so this is what happened:
"The phantom of the Opera the Hun is not allowed to submit forgeries to the Tolkien museum - originality is important there as it is on the 'Downs."

Orominuialwen took her time being amused by countless ideas and drew over a million variations on the theme. This was the most artistic:

Beregond climbed up a tree and started a wierd ritual including strange noises. The spirits heard him and brought enlightment:

"The pompously unfashionable Phantom of the Opera tried to sell "The Lost Manuscripts of Tolkien" to the Tolkien Museum, but met with rage when the book was proven fake."

... To be Continued...