View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 02:37 PM   #85
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I really hope I did not offend. Though, obviously, I probably did, as I know I singled out your game, a continuation of what can probably be described as "your baby." I apologize profusely.

But I didn't mean to tear it down or criticize at all. It probably sounded that way (how many times can I use "probably" in a post? hrmm...), and, again, I apologize. It was meant to be an example of where it seems to me that many people's views of RPGs here in general are going. I have nothing against the idea, nor do I think it is somehow out of place or "doesn't belong" on the forums - but, as you have acknowledged, it is different. But as something new, it will be quite interesting.

I understand your frustrations regarding "waiting" for people, and I have been on both sides of the waiting...unfortunately more often on the making people wait end. I feel terrible when I make people wait, and I get a little irked when I feel like waiting for people is definitely slowing things down. It is not uncommon, really, for a RPG to ultimately slow down to a halt, so approaching a project that is dear to you in a way that will all but insure that will not happen is an excellent idea.

I'm starting to feel I was delusional in much of what I said... Ah well, maybe in a day or two I'll remember what my point was...or not...
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote