View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 02:40 AM   #159
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Oh wow I completely forgot to post in here but I will now tell you of my exceedingly strange dream.

It started off in Nilp's house in the Philippines and Nilp and Lhuna were there except that Nilp was about 12 and Lhuna was her normal age. Lhuna gave me a huge hug and then disappeared in the way that those pesky dream people do. The dream then (you know that this where you're in one place and then another? I call that flashing) flashed to Nilp and myself being in a funfair. We saw this mime guy and he was miming the Balrog Wing Debate, I remember that his way of miming a Balrog without wings was to clamp his arms to his sides and fall sideways off his box!

Anyway then the dream flashed again and now I was Nilp-less and was walking down this path. A guy, who might have been Eomer, told me that I had to be careful because there was a wasps nest on the side of the path and if they stung me I would turn into a frog. As I (very carefully) walked past a frog jumped into my path and somehow I knew that it was Menel (I think because his avvie reminds me of a frog).

The dream then flashed again and I was back watching the mime who then did the entire story of LotR. I actually remember sitting there and watching the whole thing and it taking so long that a whole day had passed before he had finished. And then I woke up.

So yes, weird dream, and because of the miming LotR thing I was exhausted when i woke up because I thought I hadn't slept for a day!