View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 06:44 AM   #136
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Well I must say being the Peda is really good for an ego-boost!

I too had a few dreams whilst on holiday because I think I was having withdrawal symptoms from the site! I dreamt that I missed a PM from Nilp and he got really cross with me. He then negatively repped every post I made until I was in minus reputation (is that even possible?). I PMed the Barrow Wight to ask him to make Nilp stop and he killed him! That is, the BW killed Nilp. I woke up in shock but that was only half to do with the dream and half to do with the fact that I'd fallen asleep with the phone next to my ear and a text had just come through. Luckily said text was from Nilp and so I wasn't worried.

I also had a dream about the werewolf game as it's been a while since I've not been involved. I dreamt that I was an ordinary villager but somehow had inside knowlegde about every character. I kept trying to tell people who the wolves were but someone, I think it was Oddwen, kept telling me to be quiet because it would ruin her plan. She wasn't a wolf though so it was a bit odd. I've no idea how that one ended!

Finally I dreamt that Fea's dad deleted the Barrowdowns off the Internet by accident and the site was lost!