View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 05:48 AM   #430
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Azaelia is in.

I am not too fond of the cobbler role (not Holby you understand, I am fond of her ), not least because it confuses me. The masons I am quite intrigued by, but I'm not going to add them to this game. Especially because the current format (even the original format) of Barrow-Downs Werewolf is still so fresh to me and many other participants. So this game is going to be pretty much the same as the last one, only with more players.

The majority have spoken (not that I'm a particular fan of democracy or anything) thus we will be using non-retractable - that is sticky - votes which you cannot afterwards change.

So once a majority has been reached that person will be lynched. However, there will not be a ban on posting after the majority has been reached and before I arrive to put the grim tale into words. If someone wants to offer some thoughts before the lynching then they may do so. Of course, in such situations there may not be much else to say, but the doomed individual can offer some further accusations if he/she so wishes to, before being put to death. Vent your spleen if you wish!

It occured to me that the GMT we post is actually GMT +1 (British Summertime) but don't let that confuse anyone (if I am wrong about that then you'll know it has confused me ). When I post GMT it just means the time in the UK.

Estel let me know that GMT is 6 hours ahead of him. What are the time zones like in the USA? Is there a central time behind EST? Let me know and I'll use it in my posts, and any other time zones you want me to specify.

Registration for this game ends at 4PM GMT today (11AM EST). I will notify all players of their roles shortly after this, and then open the thread for Werewolf 3. The game is to be played solely on that thread.

The first DAY will begin at around 6PM GMT (1PM EST). So I'll maybe see you in the morning....

*Remember that you can usually ask questions about the game on this thread. If there's anything else then don't hesitate to ask or let me know.*