View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 12:26 PM   #412
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
We need some more ladies, right?
Hear, hear! So here I am.

I put off joining for so long because if it started too late I wouldn't be able to finish... Yeah, that wouldn't be good.

I run a local stable.

Quote:
About the option to retract a vote, my thoughts are thus. I merely want to allow the possibility. I am by no means encouraging hasty votes and would, of course, encourage all players to think long and hard about their votes (obsess over the game like some of us do ) I know this will affect the length of the DAYS: they will last 24 hours whatever happens. But consider an example from the last game: Nimrodel_9 was lynched without being afforded the chance to defend herself. What absolute drama, had she confronted the baying mob and, with a silver tongue, persuaded the villagers to lynch someone else.
So, if we used retractable votes, the day would continue even after a majority had been reached? Personally, I don't mind having retractable votes (despite having been lynched under a majority of changed votes... ), but I think that once a majority is reached that should be the end of it. It seems to me that once there is a majority people aren't going to be as willing to change their votes, anyway. Maybe that's just me, though. I wouldn't mind using an irretractable vote, either.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote