View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 10:58 AM   #409
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

If participants are more comfortable with unretractable votes then we might as well use that method again. We have plenty of time left before we start so give us some thoughts. It's not a major issue; whatever suits you guys will be used.

I thought I would put it off until 6PM GMT (1PM EST) on Friday to give everyone a fair chance to discuss issues and sign up; and, of course, to build anticipation!

As for the times, I thought I would list GMT and EST in my posts. If there are other times which any participants want to see then just let us know.

Saurreg, honestly, the role-playing aspect is actually very minor. It's very easy to ignore. We'd love to have new players but if you'd rather sit this one out then that's fine.

Saucy, your words of wisdom have been heeded. And Oddwen is in.

Another thing: remember that the roles will be assigned randomly. So just because morm and Holby were the previous seers, it does not mean that they are any less likely to be the seer this time.

morm's words are also fair enough. We need to properly distinguish betwixt the games of Werewolf, so nothing is to be said of previous villages or wolves or 'marriages' or lynchings.

So....for now: let's hear your thoughts about the retractable votes. And Evisse, if you could specify your concerns about the times please.