View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 09:20 AM   #407
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots To continue beating a dead horse...

Quote:
But consider an example from the last game: Nimrodel_9 was lynched without being afforded the chance to defend herself. What absolute drama, had she confronted the baying mob and, with a silver tongue, persuaded the villagers to lynch someone else.
I still disagree strongly with this decision. Being in a *cough* position to know , I promise you that bilbo_baggins almost met exactly the same fate in the first game and it was a tactical decision on my part to spare him. That cannot be counted on to happen again. I believe that it is still too easy for the werewolves to be able to manipulate the hasty voting of people who vote too quickly. (And this as a former werewolf). I like the idea of there being some reason for people to take their time. (Of course, now, against the odds, I'll probably be a werewolf and my own arguments could come back to bite me in the butt... )

Nimrodel_9 was slightly different too because it was so painfully obvious that she was a werewolf (or at least it seemed painfully obvious since the Seer had not dreamt about her). What was there to say or do differently?

Quote:
And is a new job really better or more important than Werewolf?
Better? No! Definitely not!

More important? Well...I like to eat once in a while (and buy new video games too...) and werewolf doesn't put food on the table.

Oh...wait a minute...

I guess I'll be the weird dwarf who drifted into town, took a fancy to Saucepan's beer and moved in. Do you think this role will be a stretch for me?

Last edited by Kuruharan; 06-02-2005 at 09:28 AM.
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote