View Single Post
Old 02-14-2003, 02:50 PM   #53
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Sorry, Orual, for not replying yesterday to your question about qualifications for Rohan and joining Inns.

Any gamer can post in any of the Inns, the Dragon, the Horse or the Star. No one needs an invitation and there are no restrictions other than the standard of writing.

If an Innkeeper feels that the gamer's posts do not meet the standards of writing for that realm, he or she will contact the gamer via PM with help and advice about the writing. If I think someone would benefit from being in The Shire, I will suggest that.

Anyone who is interested in joining a game at Rohan can contact the game owner, who makes the decision about who to accept. If I think a gamer is not writing up to Rohan standards, I will contact the game owner with suggestions and he or she will pass them on to the gamer.

The standards for Rohan are explained in the thread The Golden Hall. To see them in action, read any of the games currently here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bethberry

[ February 14, 2003: Message edited by: Bethberry ]