View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 11:27 AM   #52
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

I would like to add another point to the criteria for choosing writers for Gondorian RPGs – good posts on other forums are an excellent recommendation. When I decided to put the Entish Bow up as an RPG rather than writing it myself as a fan fiction, I wanted writers who could write that style. I noticed several who wrote on Books, Movies or N&N with the sense of humour I was looking for and with well-chosen words and well-formulated thoughts. Those I invited to join my game – some of them I even pestered because I really wanted them!

To guarantee high quality on the Gondor forum, game founders must have the option of choosing players. Those must be able to write in the style of the game, and they must be able to cooperate with others. (Impolite and aggressive posts are not a very good recommendation for cooperative qualities!) That includes a thorough reading of what the other players have written. When I choose players, I want to be sure we can do what we’re all here for – have fun!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote