Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2003, 11:46 AM   #127
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

Why does that not surprise me, Meela?

Last night, I dreamed that I was in my house, but it wasn't like my house really is at all. (One thing you should know about my dreams: things are never consistent. Sizes, colors, distances, and identities change randomly.) There was a lake in my house, and I was building a ship on this lake, because the orcs were coming. I named the ship Amarantha_Daisy. (don't ask me why, BDer's names often pop into my dreams in random places) It was small, like a toy ship, but I was able to sit on it, and it didn't sink. My sister and my dad also made ships. I looked out the window and saw an orc going to get reinforcements, (though they weren't actually attacking yet) so I told my mom to go get reinforcements for us. She forgot to lock the door when she left, so an orc came in. I had to go kill it, so I took my calculator (please don't ask) which had only one shot left. I went down the hall and shot the orc as it was going up the stairs to where I had been when I saw it come in. (I did not go down stairs to get there, however) My dad closed a trapdoor at the top of the stairs, and I went back to my ship and sat down. Then I woke up.

Another weird thing: My mom was Meela. Crazy, eh? (Before you ask, Meela, no, my dad was not Denethor.)