Old 06-23-2003, 03:58 PM   #428
peonydeepdelver
Shade of Carn Dûm

peonydeepdelver has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to peonydeepdelver
Sting

Quote:
when you put clear rubber band s at the top of your ears to make them pointy
Sorry since this is off-topic, but I was watching this humane society cop show on Animal Planet (which is like my fave channel [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ) and they took in a Rottweiler that hadn't had a docked (shortened) tail, and the previous owner had tried to dock it him/herself improperly by putting a tight elastic around its tail [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Fortunately the dog didn't need its tail amputated.

Yeah, that was very off-topic. Oh well. To make up for it, here's some obsessive stuff I do.
I have both soundtracks and on the FOTR one I know what music goes with every part (like "oh, this music goes with the part when they go through the Argonath), etc.
I have both soundtracks memorized.
If my dad calls me I say "What orders from Mordor, my lord, what does the Eye commmand?"
I constantly say "Fool of a Took" when my brother does something stupid.
I bought the Merry and Pippin action figures (with sword winging action! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) What can I say, they were so cute in plastic....

[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: peonydeepdelver ]
"Nazgul, Nazgul! You speak of what is deep beyond the reach of your muddy dreams, Ugluk! Nazgul! Ah! All that they make out! One day you'll wish that you had not said that. Ape! You ought to know that they're the apple of the Great Eye." ~Grishnakh
peonydeepdelver is offline   Reply With Quote