View Single Post
Old 06-20-2003, 06:48 PM   #408
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

You know you're obssessed when you think it would be cool if you had hairy feet/ is cool that you do (I know people whose feet have hair on them). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

...when you get into deep philosophical discussions about the relationship between the works of Tolkien and C. S. Lewis.

...when you marvel at how HP fans can live with themselves.

...when you have zoned out, then you randomly hear something LOTR-related, come back down to earth, and look around excitedly, hoping to join in a Tolkien discussion, only to find out that whatever you heard had nothing to do with Tolkien at all (wow, that was a long run-on sentence).

...when your typing skills are derived mainly from multiple posts here at the Downs.

...when you draw diagrams of human ears in relation to elf ears and hobbit ears (in correct proportion and life-size, no less).

...when you spend your free time trying to furhter solidify your precious images of all the characters that you had before the movies came out.

...when in English/lit. class you're supposed to connect something you just read to previous reading, and all that comes to mind is Tolkien.

...when most to all of your private jokes have something to do with Tolkien.

...when you could hug a hobbit.

Wow! That was a long list!
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

But believe me, I have done every single thing on this list (some of them many times).
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote