View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 06:34 AM   #38
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
1420!

Well, I'm back in the States, and can finally get on-line without my German lover looking over my shoulder every two minutes, and asking me questions like, "why aren't you on an Oliver Kahn site downloading nude pictures of him?"
I'm glad Esty started this thread, and I can safely testify that we had a great time. And as I recall, we didn't gossip about Lothiriel. And it is true, I didn't drink a drop of anything remotely alcoholic while lunching with Esty. The same can't be said for what I did that night, or the following night, or the night after that...You get the idea. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
dragongirlG, I'm not that exciting of a person, I only become interesting when handsome men walk into the room, but I'm glad you want to meet me.
Here's a big thanks to Esty for coming all that way to see me, and a big thanks to the Barrow-Downs for bringing us together in such a lively community. Finally, long live the Bundesrepublik Deutschland for its excellent beer, architecture, men, and other attractions.