View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 01:14 AM   #210
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Nienna's post and Lottie's Spark Notes/commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Polo?
Pretty self explanatory.

Quote:
I agree with Nerwen. The people who posted pre-Day are under just as much suspicion as the rest of us. Maybe in a few days that information can be used in conjunction with other evidence but for now they could be anything.
Doesn't want to draw conclusions about the Night-posters, but says it could be helpful to look back at it later.

Quote:
I think Nog is right about the amount of cooperation it is going to take to lynch the wolves in this game. This worries me a little just because trying to get this many people to cooperate when there aren't evil ones in the midst would be a pain. We need to focus and make very conscious decisions about who to vote for. We need to look at everyone including the people who are quiet or who haven't even posted at all. We need to make sure that the votes are spread (I never thought I'd hear myself say that!). There is going to be a lot of confusion at Day's end even with the cautions against it. It is inevitable. It will be much too easy to get someone not-killed by both the innocent and the guilty alike.

We also need to think clearly about who we want as Simon though not necessarily use all our votes for people we think would make good Simons as we need to also vote for people we just don't want to die.
Agrees with Nog that end-of-Day will be chaotic; warns that the votes need to be spread out; advises looking at quiet people; calls for spreading of the votes; and advises clear thinking about Simon. (That seriously sounds like a Model UN resolution. I probably shouldn't be writing both at the same time.) All of that's good adivce. We should listen to her.

Quote:
Electing a wolf as Simon won't be good but I also don't think it would be tragic... at least not at this stage of the game. We need to use our votes to pick someone who would be reasonable as Simon but we also need to make sure we use our votes to lynch someone. That is how we will get rid of wolves. That is how we will win.
Notices that elecing a wolf as Simon wouldn't be awful (good point again) and mentions that we need to purposefully lynch people (also a good point). She then follows it with the "That is how we will"s that people found so suspicious (Maybe look at the people who jumped on that).

Quote:
I think Nog has an interesting idea. I don't know as it has to be something as [not] "official" as bolding or using -- but it is definitely a good idea for people to bring up who they think should be lynched and why so that we aren't just all scrambling and so that we have a sense of purpose.

In some respects it might be a touch easier as I usually find myself thinking that a few people seem innocent but I can't put my finger on one specific person who looks guilty... at least in the beginning stages. But we'll see.
Agrees with Nog's "announce who we want to lynch" idea; doesn't think it needs to be so official; likes Sally's voting.

Quote:
Children, children... calm down... its fine... just a game.
Tries to calm down people, I think mostly Steve, Pitchie, and Nog.

Quote:
So these are the post counts. It looks like everyone, except Fea, has made some sort of contribution.

Brinn - 1
Dun - 5
Fea - 1 - first post... not saying anything
Form - 2
Glirdan - 3
Gwath - 3
Izzy - 3
Lottie - 7
Mira - 4
Nerwen - 7
Nienna - 6
Nog - 11
Pitch - 5
Rune - 2
Steve - 12
Wilwa - 2
Does a post count.

Quote:
Not entirely... I think that with 16 people and only 4 votes then one doesn't really find 12 people suspicious... or wolfish. They are just the people left over who you don't have confidence in or who you don't want to die.
Responding to Izzy. Not much there that I saw. Made a logical point.

Quote:
*confuzzled*

Nog:
1. Gwath
2. ZIl
3. Nerwen
4. Nienna

Zil:
1. Nog
2. Nerwen
3. Brinn

Form:
1. Mira
2. Nerwen (3)
3. Steve
4. Lottie

Wilwa:
1. Glirdan
2. Fea
3. Nog (2)
4. Lottie (2)

Brinn:
1. Gilrdan (2)

Lottie:
1. Nienna (2)
2. Zil (2)

that is what I have.

Edit: Unless you are just doing post count
Corrects Alona's post count with a vote count.

Quote:
Vote #1 for me:

++ Rune

I don't want to see him go this early in a game. I'd like to have at least another day with him.
Votes Rune because she wants to see him play more.

Quote:
I have Nog at 3 as well.
Corrects how many votes Nog has.

Quote:
Ok... so the rest of my votes:

++ Wilwa - because I think she would make a good Simon
++ Form - because I think he would also make a good Simon... if he paid slightly more attention
++ Nog - because he's been making good sense.
Votes Wilwa and Formy because she thought they would make good Simons and votes Nog because he made good sense.

~~~

Nog comes up a lot in Nienna's posts, and she seems to trust him fairly well. As a known innocent, Nienna's trust has a bit more weight than the rest of our trust (what with the whole "we could be trying to twist your little brains" thing), so I'm inclinded to think of Nog as someone to listen to with a bit of a "he's probably innocent" leaning.

Also, Nienna made some really good points in there. We should listen to her.

EDIT: xed with Glirdy and de-highlighting for the sake of Alona's sanity