View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #388
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Right! I'm fed, watered and battery-full, and all earlier than I expected so I shall at least finish the page I was on before.

Day 1, page 2, part two:

Legate - little confused over his comment on morm, as he says 'no don't look at things through the EW's eyes' but then says 'but actually, why not?'. Agrees with Roa's side, that we should focus on the wolves but more generally just go for anyone who looks suspicious which, of course, agrees with what was said earlier. Some suspicion of Volo for not being quite himself. Perhaps, if Legate is not a wolf/EW himself, this is what they picked up on. Also wariness of Greenie and Gwath though no reasoning there. Disagrees with sally about phantom.

Agan - thinks phantom's words look a bit planned. Thinks Brinn suspicious for being 'certain' about the wolves not communicating. I'm not sure about that, Brinn had been summing things up in that post I believe so I don't think she was certain about it, it was just the consensus most people had reached. Puts Ka, phantom, sally, Gwath and Brinn on the suspicion list. There is reasoning for most of it but it does look a little forced in places. It was Day 1 so it's sort of understandable but it's still a little odd. Thinks Durelin is trying too hard to build a case against her.

sally - votes phantom because he bothers her the most. I'd say this is like someone playing with a suicidal Nilp for the first time, the sheer unfamiliarity breeds suspicion. That's not to say though that she isn't right, again thinking about Nilp it's occurred before that a newcomer has seen right through him where oldtimers haven't.

Roa - makes a good point. She has done this before, her experience is important for us to think about. Again I think she's taken the phantom's post a little wrong, with the 'there are no wolves' thing. The way he puts it is useless but I don't think he's saying that there's no way to find them, simply that he doesn't think it as important to find them.

Gwath - votes sally, no reasoning.

Durelin - thinks Cailin's list useless. Well, yes, it was really, but it probably gave her a way to focus the way she thinks about the village. That's why I do these after all. Thinks Ka isn't bein interesting enough, nor sally, and is bothered by Agan. Mentions phantom possibly being the EW. Sadly, the problem is that anyone could be the EW. Either phantom who is playing it so loudly or Nilp who barely speaks. You could make a case for being the EW against practically anyone. This is why I'd prefer to look for the wolves, yes you could do the same with them but you generally have something more to go on. Thinks Agan is being too defensive, I wouldn't have said so, she replied to an accusation quite calmly.

Mac - has Shasta, Cailin and Roa as suspects, little real reasoning.

Hmm, there's quite a fight brewing between Durelin and Agan there too, it's just overshadowed some by Roa and phantom. I'm having a think about Mac as well, I think something earlier struck me as a little off, I might check that out.