View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #387
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Hey! An analysis of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Why are you posting in increments of 12, Mac?
It's a code.

Quote:
Says his main suspects are Roa, Legate, and Shasta. Seems to be mainly because of the WW vs EW opinion.
It was not entirely because of a difference of opinion. Note that my suspicion of Lhuna and Rikae was much lower and my suspicion of you ebbed away later. It was the way the opinion was stated. There was something of a manipulative feel to it. Difficult to explain.

Quote:
Remarks "If I was evil"... which strikes me as odd; no point in giving the EW ideas if they haven't thought them up on their own.
Come on, that's not true. If you want to catch a criminal, you need to think like a criminal.

Quote:
Notes that her reactions to Lommy's's accusations against her were pretty lethargic until late in the Day, when she began to accumulate votes.
Actually, she started to do it earlier, iirc, but it seemed like she ignored them as long as she could.

I wonder why people become suspicious of Shasta because of his analyses. While I don't share one of his conclusions (guess which ), I think he looks very innocentish today.

Something else... Kath, no offense intended, but are you sure your posts today are very helpful? It's a lot to read, but there's actually rather little new to learn from them...
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote