Old 05-23-2003, 05:53 PM   #68
Ransom
Wight

Ransom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Ransom
Sting

Folks-

First, some news on the projected future of this RPG:

I will be attending a summer pre-college course at Johns Hopkins University this summer. That basically means I will be away between June 28th and August 2nd. While I may have (occasional) internet access, I probably will have trouble posting consistently.

As such, I知 going to be somewhat shortening the storyline and the plot. We値l be staying in the inn for the next two or three real life days making plans and eating before getting on our way. Another quick journey down the road and we値l arrive at a military checkpoint where we値l spend a (cramped) night. Hopefully, we値l be in Arbrook by the beginning of June. We値l be spending much more time in the last town. Hopefully, investigation and meeting the townsfolk will be done by middle of June, and the dirty work done by end of June.

Second, I値l have my next post for our group up tonight or tomorrow, and the first post introducing the antagonist by Tuesday.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Ransom