View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 06:56 PM   #1119
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Save filled....

Makdush will not help anyone!

OK, I'm not sure. I've got a vague idea but definitely not a concrete plan. A lot of this will depend on Tevildo's posts and Firefoot's. I could see it falling out one of two ways. The two groups of kids could actually be cautiously getting together, or at least some of them. One or more orc children could have folowed the human children into the pit and be staring at each other. Actually, it might be better if it was the girl orc who was tagging along behind the human children and Firefoot's character could see from the top of the pit that they are all in trouble after the rock plug gives and water rushes in. He could try and help but then run back to tell everyone. I do think a few on both sides of the divide would help drag the kids out. My guess is also that Ishkur will grudgingly help...perhaps do something decisive because of his natural strength?? But that is up to Regin.

Azhar could be down in the pit with the kids, or up on top with the other orc kid....whatever Tevildo wants.

Would that work? Any other ideas, Nogrod or anyone? The adult orcs, of course, have to be out of the pit when this happens.

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 07-06-2007 at 07:04 PM.