View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 10:42 AM   #132
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
What's the record for total number of Day1 posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Ok, they're not lists. See them as tabs...groups of tabs. Any attempt of mental lists scrambled me up so to try organizing I did groups, not lists.
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
What you must ask though is not "would a wolf stick their head out that early?" but would a Legate-wolf do it? With a pack of 5 there's higher incentive to start out bolder. Because it means you have 4 companions who can throw their weight around and steer it in favor or opposed to Legate depending on how the winds go. Where the rest of us rely only on ourselves.
I highly doubt the pack would come out in force and steer the wheel only to keep one packmember from fenrisizing themselves. Chances are that one of them will bite the dust at some point, and then people will look at their old posts. Such Day1 behavior can sink the wolfship on a later day.

The difference between number of innocents and number of wolves determines how many days we will play. Number of days vs. number of wolves to be lynched. The ratio is more important than the actual pack size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
I've been going back and forth on who I think looks most wolf-like of those three, too.
This is what I mean. I can feel a race between Pitch, G55, and Legate coming up, while the wolves are snickering in the background.

I'm not even saying that there isn't a wolf among them - it's possible - but I don't like the way this is gaining momentum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
I'd like to hear from some of the people who think Macalaure is dodgy
Translation: "I'm trying to frame an innocent but I don't want to get my own hands dirty, can someone help me out?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
He does love playing as a wolf, but I think he also enjoys looking sinister as an innocent.
Actually, I usually get super nervous as a wolf and then it shows and then I die. The second part is true though.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote