View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #13
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Thanks lmp that does make much more sense!
Most welcome, Kath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
The "Viking Mead Hall" was decidedly a poke at stereotypical knowledge of mead halls.
Poked I am. And glad to have inspired some creative juices flowing between the court of justice and a rereading of The Hobbit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
I'd like a permanent place for Saeryn, LMP, if that could be arranged... and is agreeable to the Innkeeper. ... Is that, perchance, agreeable?
Most certainly.

And I've been thinking..... whereas in a traditional Mead Hall, everybody just sleeps in one main room, we'll have a variation on that at the Eorling. Y'see, since it is the old White Horse, the only thing that will really need renovation is the common room. All those rooms off down corridors are already there, and Eodwine isn't about to ruin a good thing.

There's just one little problem...... What with ATM running and all these other things I have on my plate, I don't know exactly how soon I can have the first post up on the New Thread that is adequate to the kind of ambiance I want to achieve. So please be patient. It should be up by the end of the weekend.

Thanks!