View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 07:05 PM   #2254
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Fea - would you like Rowenna to be the "other woman" in Loslote's post taking place in the kitchen? Since Kath and Lhuna aren't around, it is more or less the only option if we don't want to leave Lilige's question hanging in the air, which would be a shame.
I surmised that she was, and intended to post, but I'm half crazy already with the amount of stuff I have to get done before Christmas/Bostonmoot. Seriously, eight days is not enough.

So I hereby grant permission for Rowenna to be used judiciously whilst I try to get my spastic life under some semblance of control. Basic tenets: while she's very opinionated on what's going on in the 'new' mead hall, she wouldn't say anything about it. She'll be helpful and cordial, but also a bit distant, since she doesn't really count herself as one of them. If anybody makes demands of her that aren't appropriate to make of a guest (since she's now a guest, not a member of the household), she'll be highly displeased at the lack of propriety being displayed.

Have at it, and just assume you're not going to see much of me for the next three weeks. If you need me, shoot me a PM or IM/e-mail me.

Foley and Nog, when Athanar puts forth his idea, feel free to write in Degas. He'll be delighted by the solution, though he'll obviously want to ascertain the extent of the situation, and get details and everything. He's thorough. But he'll be pleased.

See you when life stops being so hectic!