View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 08:04 AM   #5
monks
Animated Skeleton

monks is still gossiping in the Green Dragon.
I made the prediction before Tolkien wrote the book? Haha..why are you saying that? That makes no sense to me...I made that prediction a few months ago as logged on my website here and as found in the pdf.

http://www.thewindrose.net/predictions/

The prediction is dated 27/05/20

Regards being 'impressed' with the Seth connection...

The anagrams are real that Priya Seth found, but her arguments are incorrect regards the Balrog wing. Her argument relies on Tolkien predicting that his readership would be inquiring about the corporeality of Balrog wings. No one knew Balrog's existed before he wrote TLotR so there was no discourse in the readership about that or Balrogs at all. I know what his riddle is referring to.
As I was hastily scanning her book I made 3 predictions as to what her solutions would be. I knew what was coming because I'd already found 10 instances of his monogram. Two of those instances are in the West and North gates. They are paired. I found his monogram in the north gate 4 years ago now.

One of the anagrams that she dismissed as ungrammatical is also an anagram. WELL DEEM, NO FLIGHT IN FALL EH. I also told her that. That would make the 5th anagram. That corresponds to the Ring in his monogram. Where is the Ring?

It's the circle blob at the bottom of the letter 'J'. The Ring is a 'closed circle' -just like the Iron Crown of Melkor is intended. The closed circle represents the ouroborus. The closed circle is here in his letters:

We shall never recover it, for that is not the way of repentance, which works spirally and not in a closed circle; we may recover something like it, but on a higher plane.

I other words...in the monogram, you cannot climb from the closed circle of hell up to God where the Door to the Afterlife is at the flame- see below for an explanation.

You can read about how his planar geometry works on my homepage. It has its source in Plato's Republic.

Why would his monogram be in his works in that fashion?

Because the letters in his languages represent the material structures of the World just like ideograms as found in the commentaries on the mystic Talmud; The Zohar. Moreover, all of our letters in our alphabet derive from ideograms from the Ancient world. Tolkien's 'Floral Alphabet' is an ideogrammatic cipher to the letters of his languages. His landscape is a medieval symbolic landscape after the Arthurian Romances.

This is how his monogram breaks down.

J = the Dragon, the oak. See floral Alphabet.
T = bet, beth, the birch from the Tree alphabet Beth-Luis-Nion and from Hebrew = home.
R = Wrath from the Floral alphabet letter 'r', the 'roaring wave'. Note how the two Rs in his monogram are back to back, just like the male and female figures in the West Gate in my essay. Orientation in his world is key to understanding it. The two Rs represent the left and right hands of Ilúvatar- female and male, left and right sides of the geometry. Their orientation is away from each other represent strife because orientation is key. Wrath was introduced at the point where the geometry was created in the discords of Melkor. It is a fallen world because of that and consequently we have 'battle of the sexes'.The Ring is at the bottom of the world in hell.

So we have the birch and the oak. Left and right hands of the geometry (two Rs) and the Ring.

The Ring is at the bottom because that's where hell is.

At the top you have the flame because that's where the Door to the Afterlife is.

In other words, as I said, the letters represent the material structures of the World. The J and T are the Two Trees, Moon and Sun, right and left hands in the geometry in my analysis. The letter T is the World Tree. The letter J is the dragon (the Enemy) coiling around it.

This is the Tree of Tails (pun on Tale).

http://www.thewindrose.net/blogs/a-r...e/treeoftails/

That's the birch and the oak, T and J of the monogram. Hell lies at the bottom.

And his monogram just_so_happens to occur for the first time in the illustration 'Eeriness' in which you can blatantly see the geometry in the landscape- the medieval symbolic landscape.

http://www.thewindrose.net/blogs/tol...s_door_post-2/

His monogram and the geometry are all bound up together.

And that's why he included a 5th anagram.

I can also explain the two sets of 4 dots in the monogram, I told Priya Seth that.

So, I've got 99 predictions over 15 years based on this understanding from the rigorous analysis of etymologies of his words in the texts...1000s of them.....and you think I'm here to pull your collective leg huh? lolzzz As I state in the essay and elsewhere on my website, TOLKIEN HAS A SYSTEM AND HE IS PREDICTABLE.

btw Priya is great. One of the best active out there at the moment because she thinks for herself. I could make some supporting comments on her Shakespeare connections too but wrong thread. Her essay on Goldberry- the first part which I've read, is correct on all counts.

I did get the joke btw yeh newly deceased..funny that! :-D

monks

Last edited by monks; 01-03-2021 at 03:51 PM.
monks is offline   Reply With Quote