View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:24 AM   #39
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
So, yes, in sincerity I do suspect Agan...rather strongly too I might add. "If I had to vote right now, I'd be willing to go for one of those who have been posting mock votes," is a part of it, but not all. I'm waiting to see if anyone else caught the classic BN trick that Agan has attempted in her first post.
I noticed no BN trick, and I found her post half-joking. Who would legitimately suspect a person for this:

Quote:
Bom. Chaotic Evil doesn't sit well with defending the Realm of Men from the threat of Mordor.
Or this:

Quote:
Boromir88. Puts a personal grudge ahead of giving Pithwivion a respectable burial.
???

And you say you strongly suspect her... what's there to suspect for? I understand the mock vote accusation, but what BN/wolf trick? I don't even see her accusations being too serious!

Edit: xed with Agan herself. (I wrote this post and then left the computer for about 10 minutes before clicking the post button. )