View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 09:44 AM   #1240
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Rune son of Bjarne: I have actually only ever met Rune at moots at which Encai has been present (the reverse is also true), though I think the total amount of time I have seen him has probably been greater. His hair length has varied over the years, but his personality has not changed. Rune continues to be indefatigable in his desire to talk to everybody about everything. As usual, I come away from a moot both well-entertained and somehow more knowledgeable about Danish politics.
I will have you know that I actually attempted to sit quietly and read Die Leiden des jungen Werthers in the garden, but people kept coming over asking me about details of Danish parliamentary proceedings...

Anyways, thanks for writing this recap of our adventures, I might go do something similar if I feel inspired.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote