View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 05:34 PM   #408
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
You dead people sure are chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
COMPLICATION: Nerwen could have received the PM and reported it accurately despite being guilty- she felt forced to do it accurately or risk being outed as dishonest.
I haven't though about that. So the seer is allowed, maybe once in the game, to send two of their dreams to one person of their choice. They send the identities of two wolves they've dreamed of, but they chose poorly, and sent it to evil Nerwen. Nerwen identifies one wolf from the other pack (Lottie) and feeds her to the mob. The other wolf is one of her own, and she switches him/her, instead naming me, who she and others have been suspecting all along.

But this doesn't make sense either. The seer must've dreamed of some innocent, some of which should still be alive. They would've chosen one of them, and not taken a risk.

Unless, of course, the Kuru chose the recipient randomly. But that's a bit too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
Wait, are you saying Lottie was lying about the pack kills?
A wolf would never do that!

It just occurred to me: Maybe Kuru's twist is not that there is an assassin, but that there are three wolf packs, and the reason why there were only two kills in Night 2 is because of a ranger save that Kuru (of course ) didn't reveal to us.

edit: off to catch up on the living thread
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote