View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 02:44 PM   #633
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I'm getting really worried about Brinn. (This is gonna slightly rephrase something Rikae said earlier, I believe, but I just made the same observation myself.) She has spent lots of energy analysing things toDay and whether she's looking at who said what about Legate, or what Legate said about others, or randomly analysing Pitchwife, the same people come off as guilty every single time: Kath, Mac and Pitch, with an occasional Rikae or Sally thrown in.

You would think an innocent's posts would have more variation and genuine flipflopping/hesitation, but Brinn seems pretty certain.
You know Lommy, not everyone flip flops like you.

I've stated before that I think there are at least two wolves among Pitch, Sally, Mac, and Kath. So why wouldn't I analyze them as opposed to those I think are more likely innocent? I started with Pitch and Sally because I find them most suspicious. I'd love to get to the other two, but I'm not sure I have time. With toDay's events, I'm thinking I should be taking a look at you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Shasta - I do consider him a possible innocent dream, but also quite possible he is not, and I have actually been getting cobblerish vibes from him.
I believe if the seer dreams the cobbler, they will only see them as an ordo. So both is possible.