View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #2068
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
1. The university library staff. I had to book a camcorder from them to shoot my short film, and I got permission from the Multimedia department and everything– and then when I got there on the day they said, "Wait, you were meant to get this other form signed that we didn't tell you about. Now all we can give you is this cheap little handycam. Sorry." Not only that, but they told me I could pick up the thing at 10 AM on Sunday– when, as it turns out, the library doesn't open until the afternoon!

2. The fact that I have such an overactive imagination that every time I go to the doctor/dentist/optometrist for a checkup, I start thinking that this time they're going to find I have a terrible, incurable disease and I'll wind up in one of those "please donate your blood/organs/bone marrow and give this poor dying girl a chance of life" ads. I'm that pathetic!