View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 06:31 PM   #2056
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'd like to assign those stupid songs for children sung by overly "happy" adults...seriously, why are you so happy to be singing about math? Or sharing? Or vehicles? Sober up! Learning is a necessary experience, not a fun one!

Only slightly less worse are the children who sing songs for children - they get one or two up-and-coming solo children to feature who you can just tell that their mothers tell them they're something sooooo special and that they have star quality every day. And that the kids themselves believe it and you can hear it in their smarmy self-absorbed voices. Singing about math.

And Saturday morning Christian radio station kid's programs - why on Earth do you cast some adult as the "stupid" child! You can TELL that it's an man doing a very stupid voice that anyone can do easily and possibly less annoyingly and less grown-man-making-more-than-I-do-sounding-like-an-idiot-ish! Cast a real child why don't you!

Also, I assign losing your place when trying to communicate a thought that may or may not be important.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote