View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 03:27 PM   #121
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

I was thinking of having the first people to join be the officers. Hmmmm...that might be best. Unless someone has objections and a better idea, of course. But, for now, I am President, Aragorn2002 is Vice-President (for being the first member), Nalana you can be secretary, and I don't think we'll need a treasurer (sorry). I guess we're a "non-profit organization". Right. Nalana- as secretary, you really don't need to keep track of too much, unless you want to. I'm not going to make a big deal out of this! The President and Vice really just control things and stuff. I'm not going to put too much thought into it. I've been working on things about a website, it may be a little while though. Maybe not little either. Sorry. <P>ALL MEMBERS- please correct me if I say anything wrong, or if you do not like my plans, anything I plan is not final, usually it is just "spurr of the moment" thinking. (If you follow me!)
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote