View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:43 AM   #180
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I wouldn't call it "baiting". That's rather normal - and I think it does not sound like "serious wish to lynch Bom", rather really just "anger ventilation", which is understandable.
Though Nogrod kept saying he's semi-serious, instead of just ranting around. And isn't that exactly what baiting is (at least that's how it would sound to me, unless you use it with slightly different definition) - not a serious wish to lynch someone (I wouldn't call Shasta's actions baiting) but some kind of reminder, "hey, you know, then there's this one... anyone? Feel like continuing this discussion?"

Quote:
Now wait a second, I never said "fishy". It was never a suspicion, mind you.
a) I didn't say you suspected, I said I didn't see that comment as fishy and
b) #44
Quote:
Somewhat fishy: - -
Inzil - This is not in fact suspicion (it's more like that what I've talked about in the beginning of this post), I simply don't understand
So you actually used exactly that term yourself.

And although you want to concentrate on the accusations about Legate-Inzil -issue, that is far from being the only thing I said about you. You went for anyone someone else suggested - except Lommy. Inzil was the one that you found yourself, correct, but then you picked up Boro from Greenie's idea and pursued that with some enthusiasm for a while, until you realised you couldn't get people to back it, and then went on with Nog about G55.

And Boro, nice to hear you sounding more like yourself already

x/ed with Legate's second