View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 11:57 PM   #688
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Well, I can tell I was maybe the most surprised here when I realised people actually believed my Brinniel case. I didn't really imagine I could get her lynched if I posted a case against her half an hour before the deadline... But it worked. I was laughing aloud when people started voting her.
Well, I for one never fell for your "let's lynch Brinniel" case!

As soon as you started to make that case against me with so little time left in the Day, I seriously began to question you. And I was more baffled than anything on how everyone else so quickly took the bait. I knew a wolf was behind it, and I figured it was most likely you. I tried to warn people, hence my screaming post, "You're falling into a trap!" I even asked people to kill me if it meant avoiding a double lynch. Then when I was proven innocent, they could seriously look at you toMorrow. I guess I just looked a little too desperate.. But who knows what would've happened if the game had gone for another Day...for all we know everyone could've decided to finally lynch Might and we would still be doomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
It was not a slip!

I was responding to Volo, expecting him to be after me this day. "Even if you're convinced of my guilt, then don't forget there's two more you shouldn't forget". The statement was for Volo on the assumption that he was sure I'm a wolf, putting myself into his position.
Oh, well that's actually a relief to know because now I feel at least a little less embarrassed. Though I think had I caught it, I probably wouldn't have trusted you so easily as before, despite the fact you'd probably shrug off any comments about that sentence pretty easily.

Seriously, after that I'm never going to trust Mac again! I think it's partly because we've been put on the same team so often (both as wolves and innocents), that I just subconcsiously did. After all, the innocent vibe I got from him was more from a gut feeling. Silly me. I've learned my lesson.

Btw, throughout the game I was taking notes on yellow pad of paper (basically the size of half a sheet of regular notebook paper). Most of those notes were used for my analysis on Day 2 (which took way too long and were of little use). By the end of the game, I had used up almost the entire pad of paper (I counted 33 pages)!