View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 06:57 AM   #217
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots Still rockin'

Thanks for placing my post, pio.

I have a question about the timing. When exactly on Monday will the game close? Will we have the day to complete our post, or does the axe fall in the morning?

Right now, having survived the last orc onslaught with Alak's Lyshka, I'm at a bit of a loss to consider how to survive yet another attack. I hate to resort to that infamous line from Monty Python--"Run away! Run away!"--yet the thought is tempting.

And speaking of Monty Python, I did see Castle Doune in Scotland.

EDIT: Well, what wonders it does to read over each other's posts closely! I took a hint from Fordim's set up of the approach of Aldor and the orcs and have set up some possibilities for our defense. Catch a ride on the menhir express.

I have not mentioned anyone by name other than those that I have closely planned or interacted with but if anyone wants me to edit in the name of their character, let me know.

Last edited by Bęthberry; 09-18-2004 at 07:45 AM.