View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 07:38 PM   #333
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Ebay got me! (convulses and falls on floor) After several smaller purchases of books (including Journeys of Frodo) and a CD of songs from the trilogy, I just won (and paid for )a Fellowship deluxe 9-figure set. I probably will regret it just before payday next week. But later, I'm going to set it up on one of my top shelves, maybe on a sheet of rock or among several lichen-covered rocks, and perhaps some moss... maybe a mural of mountains behind them.
Helen: I know what you mean about ebay. I could very easily go bankrupt on that site. I try not to shop there very often, 'cause I always find something I want. What's the "Journeys of Frodo"? (As a major Frodo fan, I might have to have it.) [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] I really like your idea for displaying the Fellowship figures. I have that set out on display now, but just grouped together on my entertainment center with the rest of my action figures. Not all that spectacular. Hmmmmm--I might have to make a special display for them. Great idea, Helen! Hobbits are so clever...