View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 01:49 PM   #431
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
I did ask, but never saw an answer. I posted my question back on September 24, on this thread. You can find it there if you like.

If you made a suggestion, I don't remember it. So not seeing an answer, I decided that it was high time I finally wrote something.

I really do not care if you want to go another direction with this. I could discard the whole post and it would bother me not a bit.

So let me know what you want to do.
Well, just to be clear there was an answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by you, post 399 on this thread
Lommy, where will Eodwine find Wilheard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate, post 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
Lommy, where will Eodwine find Wilheard?
Lommy is away from internet until Sunday, but she told me to pass on, I quote: Maybe Eodwine could run into him when he's coming back from his morning ride? Or if that seems inconvenient, maybe he can be say practising archery with one or two (random) soldiers?
But fair enough, confusion happens to everyone. I thought you had simply thought your idea is funnier than mine (which it was though ) and decided to go for it instead, so I was a little annoyed. But I'm fine with as it is now.

Since we've both written posts with your idea in mind, I suggest we keep it. Like I said, this might even turn into an interesting subplot, and if not, I get an excuse to explore Wilheard's character with fever dreams.

(For those of you who have read George R.R. Martin, one of my favourite parts of the series is Brienne's fever dreams in A Feast for Crows.)