View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 03:28 PM   #104
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Tolkien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Just first thoughts: a crazy and wonderful game everyone!

That was worthy of a "Return of the Werewolf to the 'Downs"!
Hear, hear! And thanks for bringing it to us in such a beautiful package! *bows*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I have more or less read it - and the Game Thread too - and it is still a mystery to me, where did that idea come from?

I mean at one time there was nothing of the sort and when I checked in the next time it was already "yesterday's news" in both threads.
At least on the Cuties thread, I blame Mac.

But it fit well with the mental image I had from start, that Boro was up to something strange. I am at least happy that I didn't make it up - but that it probably in fact meant that he was a Wolf.

But amazingly played, Boro, and I said elsewhere, amazingly played, Brinn! And well everyone - it's been great to once again meet with y'all in such a cozy setting. (Twice as much for my buddies in the QT.)

For myself, I am probably the most interested in the Wolves' thought processes and logic - not the least the entire Boro-feat, how did they come up with it, what were their objectives, and so on...

I also urge everyone who remained alive to the end to at least skim through the Cuties thread. It was hilarious at times, but you will also get an insight into some of our inner thoughts, so we don't repeat ourselves here...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote