View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 03:06 PM   #94
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Never underestimate a final wolf, cornered and seeing no path to victory. Given there was no way to escape, figured it would be ok to skip the formality and what would have been anti-climatic waiting for the QT to confirm Brinn's dream (if I had killed her). So, decided to deprive you nasty villagers of your Innocent children and have NogMod end it on a final marvelous narration.

Major kudos to Brinn on a fine game, when you figure the infectors played really well during the day turns.

I'm sure there will be a lot of reveals of what went on "behind the scenes" and will post some of my messages here. Around Night 2 or 3 Lhuna asked what innocents were I going to ally myself with. I chose Lommy I feel I have a good read on and figured ordo from Day 1 (although now I'm going to have to avoid the punches and pots and pans *ducks*) and Brinn because I thought I could sell that G55 and Huey were messing with us with their QT votes. Which was the ultimate downfall, because there an infector was protecting the seer from the very beginning and Brinn's refusal to reveal, despite all the tricks we were throwing out there. Well done. The night that it was just Kath and myself, Kath had mentioned Brinn as possibly the seer as well as Greenie, but really none of us expected you to being the seer.

And to Eonwe, for being a major pain in the neck. I think we're all a little bit rusty, because I was so worried about that obvious slip Lalaith spotted and Pitch and Eonwe picked up.

At one point we all had our stabs at who the seer was.

Rikae and Kitanna were Lhuna and me
Legate was for Huey
Lalaith was me (thinking she caught my slip and earlier her frustration at those discussing went when Kit revealed)
Pitch was the Ka
Shasta was Kath's "head." Her gut said Brinn or Greenie

Now I have the QT to read and keep me entertained for days as I try to figure out how the heck was I considered/thought to be the seer.