View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 06:48 AM   #841
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
G55, have you hacked Legate's account by any chance?
Indeed. I became an expert after hacking sally's account the other Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Seriously though, something similar has occurred to me (see #789 above), but I think the idea could do with a visit to Occam's Barber Shop.

I move we put Eönwë out of his misery toDay, before something weird happens and he walks away from this game as the new teflon wolf (TM).
But would it not be brilliant to make everyone believe Eonwe is the last wolf - if they know the Seer strongly believes him to be a Wolf but hasn't yet dreamt him? I dunno, it would be an interesting move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Well, we're not in Fea's game - good for you.

So all the roles that have been said to exist in the rules, do exist, and all the roles of those who have gotten off from the GT for any reason, have been revealed.
I am actually concerned that we got to the point where this explicit clarification is needed.