View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 05:42 AM   #833
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
It seems the GT is taking a Day-off.

Looks like your chance to pass them in the postscore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
Look up Tol-in-Gaurhoth XXVI - Úcenite Valto moderated by Fea. When I said past, I should have said distant past.

Edit: linkety link

Edit edit: Wait no, there were wolves, but the game continued even after they were dead. Or something. Noggie, help me out here?
That was probably one of the most insane games ever.

If I recall it right, it was a highly anticipated game people had been talking a lot. There would be two wolves who didn't know each other (they sent Night-kill suggestion to the Mod who then randomized between them, or something) and the roles would not revealed in death.

Then then unlikeliest thing happened, and on Day two both wolves were dead.

Then Fea decided to just let the people continue playing, with no wolves and not telling us there were no wolves, while she randomized the Night-kills herself (if I remember it correctly).

It was absolutely insane as there was absolutely no sense in anything that happened and we knew nothing about what had happened in the first place.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote