View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:59 PM   #4
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well, this is less fun than it sounded. I get the joy of watching people talk about me and being unable to answer them, when normally I'd just stop following the game at this point.

At least I have the comfort of knowing the person who made me lose my temper when I set out not to do so was actively trying to.

Which means this is just Sally being Sally:

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
That's what I assumed as well. I saw Rikae as a defensive wolf during the Night, but obviously I was wrong, so I suspect the wolves saw Rikae as a defensive gifted. After all, Rikae's temper tends to be more fiery when given a special role.

Didn't vote yesterDay: Lal. I wonder if she knows the game has started.

Weird votes yesterDay (Gal notwithstanding): Steve. What the frell? Also Green, which was another throwaway and strikes me as odd.
So, her insulting opinion of me (that my temper is worse when I have a special role) led her astray - not for the first time, if I remember correctly - but she still has to air it. Ugh.

Nothing for it, if I have the double vote today, I have to follow this ... ugh ...
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote