View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 02:45 PM   #89
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
1420! We're almost a Go!

Just wanted to share my weird feelings.

A couple of years ago I wouldn't have predicted we're playing Werewolf again, especially with this huge a Village. Then again I wouldn't have predicted a global pandemic that would derail the everyday life for all of us on this level either.

But maybe it is exactly like this: when we face adversities, we find new and old ways to confirm our togetherness, and well, seek and find comfort with other people amidst agonies of many sorts.

And all this reminds me of the quote by Mr. Martin Luther King Jr. “We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.

So let's all enjoy this boat ride we're starting together in a moment!

Delve into the game, think, speak, communicate... Have fun with all the wonderful people sharing this adventure with you!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote