View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 12:20 PM   #82
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
So here we are.

22 players.

1 Seer
1 Ranger
1 Hunter

+

5 Infectors

+

1 Innocent Child
1 Cobbler

+

12 Innocent (healthy) Villagers

Thinking behind this:

Innocent Child and Cobbler kind of "cancel each other out" (in the end they can benefit either side but their purpose is to benefit opposite sides)

That would leave a ratio of 5:20 aka. 1:4.

Interpolate that and it means the same as 3 wolves in a 12 player game or 4 wolves in a 16 player game. That's a wee-little bit heavy ratio from the villagers POV, but then again the QT might actually help the innocents in the later stages of the game, so I'd say that's just the right ratio.

I'm now going to check everything and then go randomizing the lists in my favorite random.org. -site. Whether it is true or whatever it means, I just love their description of what they do on their website: "The randomness comes from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs".

So you are being exposed to atmospheric noise!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote