View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 05:52 PM   #20
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
All the people in QT can, and hopefully will, use their Days discussing the matters and then, let's say two hours before the Deadline, they vote to whom they will give their vote that Day. So the quarantined have one vote, no matter how many they are.

The vote of the QT is then announced to the villagers immediately (two hours before the Dl, for example) and will be put down in the general tally of votes.
I think this is a great idea. I like the idea of a separate thread and that the vote is thrown at the Live Thread a little before the deadline. Like you say, there's often a flurry of activity right before the deadline and suddenly getting an extra vote will definitely make things interesting!

In terms of timings, I think a deadline of an hour before on the QT would give the LT enough time to dissect the vote to death before end of Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
What if there's an extra win condition for the Dead Thread: "Your death was 'worth it' if The True Daughter of Hurin survives". Only the Dead know who that is, and they're voting to try to keep her alive. Could be a fun sub plot, and one that both villagers and wolves can work together on.
This sounds like such a fun idea! Gives the QT something extra to work towards as well.