View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 07:28 AM   #6
nynnd1
Haunting Spirit

nynnd1 has just left Hobbiton.
Bredan walked back into the inn, he had had a quick rest and washed, he felt a lot better. He looked around and could not see anyone he recognised. A man was at the bar bobbing to the rhythm of the music. He was smiling, though from the look of him he did not have much to smile about, he looked like a savage.

‘Now you can’t go saying that Bredan, you didn’t look much better when you entered the inn’ he thought to himself.

He decided to walk up to the man, thinking he may be in the same dilemma Bredan himself was in, and what a dilemma that was. Though he had recognised the beauty of Lady Aman that still did not compare to Iolet, the love he had left in Gondor. He knew it was wrong to fall in love with a married woman, but acting upon that love was worse, but he had learnt. For the whole of the journey from Gondor to The Shire he had thought about it. Could he ever go back to Minas Tirith, that was something he had still to think about, but he was happy being away for the while, maybe Gusin, Iolet’s husband would forget, but Bredan doubted he would, what man could forget, or forgive such an act.

“I am Bredan, would you mind if I join you in a drink, I am new to this place.”

He realised that he sounded quite odd, but drinking with company is always better than drinking alone.

‘Anyway, he may be able to give some information on this place’ Bredan thought. Just then Bredan’s eyes caught sight of Snaveling.

“And some people” Bredan muttered under his breath so nobody else could hear, his eyes still fixed on Snaveling, before he realised and looked back to the smiling savage.