View Single Post
Old 09-14-2002, 07:03 PM   #164
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Jecht-You go down and meet your father, you were right, I have not the strength to fight Eldarion, I will return to my room and watch from my window.
Thengise-I finally agree with what you say, Jecht[she gave him a hug and walked down the hall and out to meet her father with Collette following close behind. Jecht had turned to watch her leave. Once he was sure she had gone, his eyes hardened and turned back toward the chambers of Eldarion. He trudged up to the oak doors and grasped hold of his sword. there were no guards as they had all gone to greet the Elven Prince. He kicked open the doors and found that Eldarion had been waiting for him.
Eldarion-I wondered when you would get here? War didn't kill you, but I will!
Jecht-Not likely you cruel b*****d!

Jecht and Eldarion drew their swords at practically the same time. Jecht swung his sword wildly at Eldarion's pointy head. He missed and Eldarion rounded on himand attempted to plunge his sword into Jecht's back. Jecht turned around and kicked Eldarion in the stomach hard and sent him to the floor. Eldarion sprung up and weiled his sword toward Jecht. Jecht brought his sword to meet Eldarion's and they clashed in the middle. The swords went back and forth, crossing each other many times. Jecht was growing incredibly weary. Eldarion sensed this and knocked the sword from Jecht's hand.
Eldarion-You're dead now...
Jecht-Mistaken identity[he said as he smirked, Eldarion looked puzzled for a minute and then a look a realization passed over his face. For when he looked down he saw a large knife sticking out of him. Jecht stood up and pushed Eldarion onto the floor. Jecht was exhausted, he picked up one of the swords and leaned on the handle like it was a cane. He slowly stalked over to a chair and collapsed into it. He shut his eyes, just in rest, not sleep for he was very aware of what was going on around him. In fact he could hear some one running down the hallway, he thought about getting up to go see who it was, but he possessed not the strength...