View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 04:34 PM   #107
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
K.

On Day1 one doesn't want to lynch the first-gamers to be sure. So Gondie (I prefer that soo much over a dull Bere... ) or Mira will not receive my vote toDay.

Also those joining the game after a longish pause or those I have not played with in a long time I tend to look more easily on Day1. So I will not be voting Dury, Nerwen or Rune either.

Continuing on principles.

Those who I think are the greatest assets to us if innocent (who fex. can carry the game on when there are a lot fewer players left, or who could be independent-minded enough not to be lured by a strong wolf in the endgame) I'd like to have around. Like those I feel innocentish by the way of theior posting this far, to be sure. So I'm not voting them blindly on this Day1. And that's quite some of you guys. Sure, were there something like actually a believable "case" against one of you I'd be happy to act on it but like Lommy I have found basically only Agan a bit suspicious - but that's not yet enough for me to vote her on Day1.

Well, maybe Mac's post was a bit... having a kind of a calculated spirit on it or something. Somehow it felt to me like a wolf who has nothing to say in earnest and has to stick with "easy" ideas others have already mentioned - and in a manner & style I do find a bit suspicious indeed. I mean compare to Rikae's first post where she acknowledges things have been said by others - and she is even able to crystallise the points she decides to still bring forwards to really hammer down the politics for the innocents. She looks very much innocent, he doesn't so much.

But I will not be voting Mac either toDay. It's too little and too vague to lose him were he an innocent. I just had to say that as I have learned lately my time is short on these villages.

But these demarcations leave me with a list still and even if I'm quite sure we'll have one ringwraith in here "for sure" (statistics), it will be more than hard to say who of them is one.

Not seen around:
Meneltarmacil

Very little to go on and the master of looking innocent:
Brinniel

Always the hardest nut for me to crack:
A Little Green

Just the banter-people:
Lariren Shadow
Shastanis Althreduin
Gollum the Great
satansaloser2005

As now it looks like I'd be drawn to try one of those only banter -people. Maybe I'll vote one of them and then see if I can wake myself up early enough to see whether there is reason to change the vote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I hate the deadline, by the way.
Even if that is quite strongly put I must agree at least partly. A terrible time, 8AM...

EDIT: X'd over a host of posts: some of what I said may be due to reconsideration... *goes back to read*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote