View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #101
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Hello, children. I meant to stop in this morning at work, except I um... couldn't access the... village...

Anyway, I'm here and my only goal for day one is to try to scare wolves by attempting to vote for one, given that logically their only real fear on Day 1 is to be accidentally caught, since they haven't left behind any clues yet that could actually lead straight to them.

I think... Sally.

Sally shall be my go-to person for a lynch target for now.

She just seems to enthusiastic, and I tend to find that the more enthusiastic players on day one usually have a special role.

So I shall just go take a bit of my belladonna now, nap for a little while, take advantage of an unexpectedly free afternoon...
Awwww, thanks sweetheart. I feel so loved!

(Actually, I just REALLY didn't want to do my paper.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Sorry to come in this late but I actually had a 14-hour workday today and have basically just come home and eaten the first time today (10PM). I'll be reading next and come back then.
*hugs you* Poor kid. I hope you've got a full tummy (and leftovers ) and can get a chance to relax.

So, apparently Gollum has a vote. Good for Golly. Good Golly, in fact. (Two points. First, I am really sleep deprived. Second, Agan, I love you for coming up with that name. Made me giggle.) I'm almost certainly going to wait a while to vote (I actually plan on taking a nap, if no one minds) but I'm pretty sure I won't be voting him.

Anyway, to nap land, but I'll be back later and since I'm no longer trying to avoid my paper I'll probably post something of at least some substance.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote