View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 04:05 PM   #91
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Mister Ferny is a good-for-nothing if there's ever been one. I'm not sure, however, how much his special ability will help him. Since he can only send a name, and no reasoning, his guess at gifteds is actually worse than each wraith's own one. As Aganzir (I think) said, he might use his ability to identify himself to the wraiths. (Ha! I wonder whether he'll be gutsy enough to dare give his own name to this end in Night 2. )
Something in this phrasing troubles me a little... I don't like it how much Mac has been thinking about this (or then I don't like the fact that I don't see how Ferny can identify himself to the wolves, but whatever, under no circumstances say it aloud) nor do I like him saying "this end". What the ?? It sounds like he was a wraith and made a silly slip.

And zis is what I like ze least:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I don't like zem eizer, but now I'm tempted to start using zem just to annoy you.

edit: xed with Klonkku Suuri
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote