View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 02:27 PM   #613
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Good Gracious me!

Last night I had an odd dream!
It was cold in my bedroom (which may explain the setting) when I went to sleep. I dreamt that I was in Antarctica for some reason and looking for the 'Penguin City', my younger brother was insisting we go there (he likes Penguins). when we got there Thinlómien was chasing some penguins around a huge tower. Lommy didn't call herself 'Thinlómien' though, she called herself 'Ann' for some reason.

My younger brother took up a stick and began bashing it against the tower yelling at Ann / Thinlómien to stop chasing the Penguins. She turned to him and said something about the Penguins hiding something under the tower. So we all went down some stairs that had mysteriously appeared. Once at the bottom, I saw that there were hundreds of Penguins huddled around a huge egg that, for some reason, had the Barrow Down's logo on it.

Thinlómien then said that it was the Downs' central server or something and that someone was trying to cut it off. I asked why and she said, 'Because they don't want us talking about books anymore.' To which I replied 'I see'. Lommy then proceeded to hand out chocolate to the Penguins who seemed very happy about this. But my younger brother was shouting that they couldn't eat chocolate and then the Penguins started exploding...

Then I woke up...

Weird...