View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 11:41 AM   #295
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I'm not 100% certain Boro is the seer, but given what little else we know for sure, I think it's worthwhile to go with.

And I actually don't believe that he dreamt of her. But she's guilty-enough looking and it signals Boro a vote of confidence.
Well, let's just hope that it outweighs the minuses. Because the minuses of giving him a vote of confidence are, unfortunately, almost clearer than the pluses: our vote of confidence shows the WWs plain as day that we think he's the Seer - so the village can see we trust him, but what good will it do if he dies next Night. Since he has not revealed himself yet, maybe he would have hoped to stay hidden.
I'd sorta hope that someone else might vote Lhuna before our vote is revealed, because then it won't be all on Boro.
(But anyways, see, this is what I think we should have debated during the Day and not after half of people had to cast their votes. This by the way we should keep in mind on future Days as this thread will become more and more populated.)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote